[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Requirements document for a new view of Evergreen bookings module

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:03:58 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I drafted some requirements for a new view of Evergreen bookings that
might be better suited for showing bookings of study rooms.  I'm
interested in gathering feedback on the document; please feel free to
use the comment feature vigorously, add other views that might meet
your needs better, or email me directly with your questions.  Here's
the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ngUb3rcRQMz7zLHwqEkS2Hf1LsWO0t4QAnSew1Venc/edit#

If folks seem interested in this feature, I think that one of our CS
students and I may be able to create a new view (or a small handful of
new views). :-)

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

  -Jane

--