[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.1 Documentation Day

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Apr 10 10:40:18 EDT 2018

Hi Evergreeners,

Friendly reminder about Thursday's 3.1 Documentation Day!  We hope you
can join us by helping to document some of the 3.1 documentation
needs: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:3.1_needs

If you have any questions, let us know by emailing
open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org

See you there,

   -The Documentation Interest Group (DIG)