[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Possible Web Client Problem: Duplicate Barcode

Jennifer Bruch jbruch at bapl.org
Mon Apr 16 16:37:11 EDT 2018

Could this be the barcode scanner settings again?

Like if the barcode scanner is set to add an extra return, scanning a
barcode might enter the number and then activate another field or button
after it.

We saw this issue first in the Item Status screen where it seemed to load
duplicate lines of every item scanned, this could be happening for Partron
barcode changes too now that I think about it.

The desktop version just seemed to have something built in to handle it
properly because we did not see this issue with the barcode scanner
settings until the webby.

*Jennifer Bruch*
Bethlehem Area Public Library
11 W. Church Street