[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online registration and mobile app

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 18 18:09:59 EDT 2018

>> We would also like to have a mobile app for our catalog. Will that be
possible in the future? <<

There is a free and open-source mobile app for Android called Hemlock
created by Ken Cox that works really well with Evergreen:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kenstir.apps.hemlock&hl=en

PINES hired him to customize/brand a version of it for our patrons and we
have a little over 5000 users on it now and we've gotten nothing but
positive feedback from them. (Ken is now working on a mobile app for iOS as
well.)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service