[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] online registration and mobile app

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Thu Apr 19 14:17:27 EDT 2018

This is what we will be doing as soon as we get the registration form the
way I want it.  :) What we REALLY want to be able to do is for patrons to
register and be given an account number by the ILS. I've been told other
ILSes (Is that a word?) perform this function.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library