[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Student Success Working Group meeting tomorrow meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:57:05 EDT 2018

Hi colleagues,

For those of you at the conference: hope to see you tomorrow morning
for the Student Success Working Group meeting.  We'll be meeting at
8am in room 102.

Potential topics of conversation are here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group#current_priorities

We're a pretty new group.  Our goal is to share information, perform
assessment, and provide direction related to meeting student needs
using Evergreen, with a particular focus on the needs of primary,
secondary, and post-secondary students.

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian