[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bookbags and record buckets: having my cake and eating it too?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Aug 3 17:10:52 EDT 2018

I thought there was a wishlist ticket in launchpad for something like this,
but I'm not finding it now - but +1 from me.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org