[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New England area Bug Squashing Day - September 12

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Aug 6 10:30:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,

As many of you know, Evergreen Bug Squashing Week is scheduled for the week
of September 10.

We are planning to hold a New England/Northeast-area Evergreen
libraries meetup on Wednesday, September 12 for people who want to squash
bugs in the company of other Evergreeners.

By meeting in the same location for Bug Squashing Day, our hope is that
people will be able to truly focus on bug squashing activities. It will
also give people an opportunity to learn about the Evergreen bug
wrangling process from experienced community members and to ask
questions as they go along.

CW MARS in Worcester, MA is hosting this meetup. If you are interested in
attending, please send me a direct
email to let me know. For more information about Bug Squashing Day, see
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

I hope to see some of you there!

Kathy

--