[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] standalone interface

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 6 14:59:14 EDT 2018

We're using it with PINES. Our local instructions are here:
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=circ:circulation:offline

We disabled the button to download the offline patron list because it would
not work, so we're missing the old functionality of being able to check for
accounts with bad statuses, but the rest of it actually works a bit better
than the old system. (For instance, you can see a preview of the offline
transactions before you upload them now.)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org