[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Towards more consistent terminology in the web client

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Aug 7 14:50:47 EDT 2018

I appreciate this, Kathy!

Some inconsistencies in the XUL client have already been removed in the web
client - standalone interface/offline circulation; show holds/view holds on
bib. Simplify, simplify, simplify. I look forward to seeing the survey.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library