[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Towards more consistent terminology in the web client

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 10 13:28:47 EDT 2018

As promised, here is the link to the survey for gauge community opinion on
these terms.

https://goo.gl/forms/jZeADWhF9u7ilM072

I see the survey as a way to set a general direction for which terms we
want to use.  Once we have that direction, I think we can dive into the
details more to see if there are specific instances where we shouldn't be
changing a term because it has a slightly different meaning or context.

I'll keep the survey open until next Friday.

Thanks all!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier