[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Electronic books not opening

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Aug 14 11:01:45 EDT 2018

Hi Susan,

What version of Evergreen are you on and is this problem in the web client?

There is a problem where the browser prevents you from opening links with
http. You can open them by using CTRL-click to open the links in a new tab.

A fix was added to the most recent maintenance releases so that those links
now automatically open in a new tab -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1777954.

I hope this helps!
Kathy