[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Electronic books not opening

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 14 11:08:28 EDT 2018

Hi Susan,

If you right-click on the link to open in a new window, it should work.
There is a patch to force the links to open in a new window here:

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org