[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OpenSRF / Evergreen assistance

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:52:00 EDT 2018

Greetings, I'm working on a remote test server and it is giving me errors
as I'm trying to get OpenSRF to upgrade. So far all the forum suggestions
are unhelpful. Since it is a test server I'm tempted to just wipe it all
out and install fresh - what conf files are vital for me to get first? I
already grabbed backups of the ones I know about but my concern are the
ones I don't know I need.

What I would really like is someone's brain I can pick off the listserv for
ideas.
-Jon