[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem with upgrade script 2.12.6-3.0.0 on line 6839

Vaclav Jansa vaclav.jansa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 03:24:33 EDT 2018

Hello Josh,
many thanks for your hint. In accordance to this hint, I just try to
reingest authority records 'per partes'. Idealy with some scripting. I try
manually reingest first 200 authority records and it works.

I will share my script and probably also identified source of this issue.

Thanks and best regards

Vaclav