[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Apache install question

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:59:09 EDT 2018

No worries. I just like to make sure I understand all of the commands,
rather than just executing them and hoping for the best. Especially since
it isn't always clear which set of instructions I'm supposed to be
following due to their minor discrepancies. It would be easier if they were
better linked.

So thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it.
-Jon