[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.2 Release schedule extension (was: feature freeze and more)

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:06:49 EDT 2018

It occurs to me the XUL removal patch will not be as architecturally
significant as I had been thinking.  We will not (yet) be deleting the
entire directory tree, so the impact should be minimal for rest of the
Evergreen code.  Given that, extending the deadline for XUL removal a bit
further makes sense.

Updated proposal:

Feature freeze Sept 4th.
Angular merge by Sept 6th.
Bug Squashing Sept 10-14
XUL vote (and subsequent removal if approved) Sept 17th.
Beta Sept 19th (remaining targets pushed back 2 weeks as well).

Perhaps we can squash some of these blockers during the bug squashing week.

Comments welcome.

-b