[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Yearly Circulation of an Item

Aubrey Area Library aubreyarealibrary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:49:54 EST 2018

Hey Michael,

If you are just wanting to see circulations within your date range then you
want look under...

Item :: Circulations-->CircID(Count)

Set it as a display field. If I am reading your email correctly that should
get you the information you are looking for.

Thanks,
Jordan Woodard
Aubrey Area Library

--

If you need further assistance, please contact the library at 940-365-9162
or send a reply email.

226 Countryside Dr., Aubrey, TX 76227