[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help!

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Sat Dec 22 11:42:20 EST 2018

Off the top of my head:

   - Much, much faster for regular circulation functions
   - Keyboard functionality inherited from the browser means you can use
   the keyboard more and the mouse less if you choose
   - Many pages have dependable URLs that can be bookmarked
   - No software to download and install
   - Working with multiple tabs or windows is much easier

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift <http://www.forbeslibrary.org/giving> to Forbes
   Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends the Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading: *The Daughter of Time *by Josephine Tey
Just Finished:* Akata Witch *by Nnedi Okorafor

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/