[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Print Templates - "You Saved" Calculator

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 15 14:58:02 EST 2018

Whoever is in charge of doing local customizations on your Evergreen
installation would need to make the modifications to the TT2 files. They
are located in templates/staff/share/print_templates. When we did ours, we
worked in the web client to test changes and get the templates to display
what we wanted, and then transferred that to our TT2 files.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150