[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] holds aliases

Virginia Jensen VirginiaJ at mooresvillepublic.lib.in.us
Tue Feb 20 16:58:16 EST 2018

Instead of setting up a holds alias, our tech guru set up our holds slip to print out the first 3 letters of the last name and the last 4 digits of the library card number.  I will send you the code tomorrow, when he is in to verify it is the correct one.

Virginia Jensen, Circulation Coordinator
CLSS, Certified Library Support Staff
Mooresville Public Library
220 W Harrison St
Mooresville IN 46158
317-831-7323
Virginiaj at mooresvillepublic.lib.in.us<mailto:Virginiaj at mooresvillepublic.lib.in.us>

Visit us at mooresvillelib.org<http://www.mooresvillelib.org/>

[You're very welcome!]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message from Mooresville Public Library (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.