[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Feb 28 13:02:46 EST 2018

HI Marcia,

There are a few ways to do it.  Unfortunately Evergreen doesn't have the
functionality baked in to make it really streamlined.  I know that
Evergreen Indiana did a presentation a few years back and I think the PDF
of that is on the community wiki.  I wrote up a process I did with SC that
should be floating around (I'll look in a bit) and I've had feedback from
some others that used it that it worked well for them.  We've floated the
idea of baking in additional features for inventory several times over the
year but were never able to get the partners together to make it happen.  I
continue to cross my fingers that we do at some point.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)