[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check out history CSV download contains less information than displayed within a browser?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Jan 17 10:37:49 EST 2018

Eva and Jessie,

There was a code change made to improve the performance of the checkout
history CSV download for people with more than a few items. It was
merged into 2.12.4 and 3.0:

The new implementation generates the CSV immediately without going
through he action trigger mechanism. This improves the performance so
that it works better for people with hundreds of checkouts in their history.

The output is still controlled by templates. The new template is
/openils/var/templates/opac/myopac/circ_history/export.tt2 or
Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/myopac/circ_history/export.tt2 if you're
looking at the source code.

HtH,
Jason