[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] It's a runoff! Baskets vs. shelves

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Jul 9 09:53:53 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Our new name for the gathering place that will replace temporary lists is
basket! Eighty people responded to the runoff survey. Forty-nine voted for
baskets and 31 voted for shelf.

For more updates on this project, follow the wishlist bug report at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1721575. We've been testing this
new feature for the past month, and we think people will be very happy with
the ease in which people will be able to select titles from a search
results screen and quickly place holds on them, add them to a permanent
list, or add them to a bucket.

Many thanks to Equinox for their work on this project and to the MassLNC
Evergreen Development Initiative partners for funding it!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator