[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen libraries using/testing Syndetics Unbound?

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Thu Jul 12 10:22:43 EDT 2018

We are currently testing Syndetics Unbound, and probably going to go live with it Jan 2019. Implementation was no problem, our current test is pretty much out of the box. We will probably tweak the display a bit eventually.

Here's a link to - [ http://evergreendev.owwl.org/eg/opac/record/440908 | http://evergreendev.owwl.org/eg/opac/record/440908 ] . Syndetics Unbound content under Summaries & More, Novelist content under Reviews, Series & Suggested Reads.

We have not noticed any issues with cover images, and were pleased to find Unbound now gives a nice "no cover image" image.

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21