[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen libraries using/testing Syndetics Unbound?

Bob Wicksall bwicksall at pls-net.org
Fri Jul 13 10:26:11 EDT 2018

Hi Terran,

I setup Syndetics for Lindsay so here is what I changed:

For the cover art:
/openils/conf/opensrf.xml under <added_content>

<userid>user provided by syndetics</userid>
<base_url>https://secure.syndetics.com/index.aspx</base_url>

For the integration on the record details page I just added the following to /opac/parts/record/addedcontent.tt2

<script src="https://unbound.syndetics.com/syndeticsunbound/connector/initiator.php?a_id=402" type="text/javascript"></script>

I was actually kind of surprised that the covers just worked after tweaking the base_url and userid.

Bob Wicksall
Computer and Network Services Manager

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21