[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Zebra LP2824 Plus coding

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Jul 20 10:28:25 EDT 2018

Hi Susan,

A very quick test shows that the below is working for me.

In the call number template tab, you want to have this (which I think is
the system default):

<pre>
> {{
>     [
>          get_cn_and_location_prefix(copy)
>         ,copy['call_number.label']
>         ,get_cn_and_location_suffix(copy)
>     ]
> cn_wrap:settings['webstaff.cat.label.call_number_wrap_filter_width']:settings['webstaff.cat.label.call_number_wrap_filter_height']:copy['call_number.label_class']
> }}
> </pre>

In the label template tab, what looks like a lot of code is mostly comments
about what the different elements are and how to use them.  The <style>
block elements (font-family, font-size, etc.) can all be edited in the
settings tab.

I've pulled out the functional bits to print spine labels only, below:

>     .spine {
>         font-family: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.font.family'] ||
> 'monospace'}};
>         font-size: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.font.size'] || '10'}};
>         font-weight: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.font.weight'] ||
> 'normal'}};
>         height: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.height'] ||
> '1.25in'}};
>         min-height: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.height'] ||
> '1.25in'}};
>         max-height: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.height'] ||
> '1.25in'}};
>         width: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.width'] ||
> '1in'}};
>         min-width: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.width'] ||
> '1in'}};
>         max-width: {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.width'] ||
> '1in'}};
>         margin-left:
> {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.left_label.left_margin'] || '0in'}};
>     }
>     .labels ::-webkit-scrollbar {
>         display: none;
>     }
>     {{settings['webstaff.cat.label.inline_css']||''}}
> copies"><tr valign="top"><td>
> <!-- Spine Label contents -->
> <pre class="spine" style="border:none" ng-show="true">
> {{get_cn_for(copy)}}
> </pre>

As long as there are spaces among the four call number elements: LB
567.5 .H57 2011, it should print as
LB
567.5
.H57
2011

Try that and see if it works for you, and if it does, save it as a new
label template.

Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*