[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Student Success Working Group

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Fri Jun 1 13:46:09 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm hoping to schedule a Student Success Working Group meeting for the
end of June/beginning of July.  I realize that summer is a complicated
time for academic and school libraries, but I want to make sure we
keep up momentum from our very helpful discussion at the Evergreen
conference.

If you're able to join us this summer, please fill out this doodle
poll: https://doodle.com/poll/5wi4s7ku9k59fn79

The topics on my mind to discuss are bibiographic citation generation
and looking at the web client from a school library and academic
library lens.  I'm also very happy to see us discuss other things as
well.  Let me know if you have any ideas! :-)

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian