[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging Bugfix Update

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jun 4 13:39:01 EDT 2018

Hi Evergreen Community!

I am so pleased at the response we got from the community about our
cataloging bugfix project.

Equinox has secured funding from the following institutions:
COOL
CW MARS
Lake Agassiz Regional Library
MassLNC
Northwest Regional Library

With this funding I am confident that we will be able to make significant
headway on the Cataloging bug list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpcmUp_IbManRwRAf873zJOaKG--1eAmtDTLyzcK13M/edit?usp=sharing>.
All fixes will be put on a public server
<https://dev-bugsquash.equinoxinitiative.org/eg/staff/home> for testing, as
they are completed.

A huge thank you to all of our funders for their sponsorship, our
developers for taking this on, and the community for
reporting/testing/feedback.  You're all helping to make Cataloging in the
web client a better experience!

If anyone has any questions about this project, please feel free to contact
me.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*