[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Publication Patterns - Library Journal

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Wed Jun 6 12:30:04 EDT 2018

I had been hoping that someone had shared a pub pattern for Library Journal, but I haven't found one.  So I've been banging my head trying to figure out a pattern that will work, and I'm not getting anywhere.  Does anyone have a working pattern for Library Journal?

[cid:image001.png at 01D3FD92.17402A50]Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7413  |  irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov

109 E. Jones St.  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ncghl>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncpedia>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/statelibrarync>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.