[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Keeping similar hatch settings for multiple windows users

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:12:53 EDT 2018

Hi Jane,

There should be a file called hatch.properties in the Hatch installation
directory.  The file contains a single property called data.directory which
is used for specifying where the Hatch data should be stored.  (It defaults
to the users's home folder).  If you set the value to a shared directory,
one where all users have read/write access, it should share the data
between them.  You may first want to copy the data from one of the users'
home directories to the new shared directory to create a base data set.

Also note https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1750894 will resolve
this by storing the settings for each workstation on the server.

-b