[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Delete copy from record

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 27 16:36:57 EDT 2018

You can delete copies using copy buckets without deleting the record
provided that it isn't the only item attached or that your settings don't
automatically delete the bib record when the last copy/vol is deleted.

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
1800 Century Place, Ste. 150