[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] We still need your survey responses!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Mar 6 15:38:21 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that we still need to hear from libraries /
consortia using Evergreen for our annual community survey. The results
of the survey will be compiled for the 2017 Evergreen annual report.

We have heard from consortia and libraries listed in this spreadsheet -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vkGnS3mrjukPw9tJVt1qaPk3n13vvRJuF8eDTbROvRU/edit?usp=sharing

If your library / consortium is listed here or if your library is a
member of a consortium listed here, you can ignore this e-mail.

However, if your library / consortium is not listed, please fill out the
survey (or ask somebody to do it for you) at
https://goo.gl/forms/15GrbXDo3HkgKCDw1. The survey is very quick, but
you will need to know a few pieces of information before filling it out:

  * The number of libraries that joined your Evergreen system in the
    past year.
  * Your total number of branches and systems
  * Your total circulation transactions from January 1 to December 31, 2017
  * Your total number of registered users.
  * Your service population.

If you are unsure of the answers to one of those questions, please fill
out the survey with the information you know so that we can make sure
some portion of your information included in our aggregate data.

If you filled out this survey in previous years, we still need your

Our hope is to make this survey easier in future years by allowing you
to update your previously-entered information instead of asking you to
fill out the entire survey every year. You can help us with this effort
by responding to this year's questions, which will be used as the basis
for next year's survey.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator