[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Order your conference t-shirts by the end of the month!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Mar 7 16:48:42 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'm sending out a reminder that the community is selling conference
t-shirts that feature the 2018 conference logo for the very low price of
$15 per t-shirt.
https://evergreen-ils.org/merchandise/conference-t-shirt/ . They come in
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large.

Because we need time to get the t-shirts made and shipped to the venue,
they must be pre-ordered by Friday, March 30. The t-shirts will be
available for pickup at the Evergreen merchandise table.

Don't miss out on this opportunity! I'll be wearing mine!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator