[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Oversight Board Election Registrations

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:03:49 EDT 2018

 There is one week left to register.

The voter registration period for the 2018 Evergreen Oversight Board
elections is now underway.  Information about the Board and what it does
for the community can be found on our governance page
<http://evergreen-ils.org/governance/>.

To be eligible to vote in the elections, you must either be an individual
who has contributed code, documentation, or other work to the Evergreen
Project, or you must be employed by an institution that is contributing to
the project by virtue of running Evergreen.

Please register to vote <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9DJRJZN> by
completing this short survey no later than 5PM Pacific, *March 20, 2017*.

The election will be held March 26 - April 17.  We will be using an online
voting mechanism such as OpaVote where voters select their top 3 choices.

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*