[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing notices?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Mar 13 12:33:17 EDT 2018

Jason and those he mentions -

 Thanks!    I would be grateful for ANY information about how to set this up.   I CAN set up the trigger notice in the system IF I have some solid information about how make it work.    What triggers?  What hooks?  What defaults?  Etc.

 Can someone from Bibliomation or IIRC comment?   Send some specifics?   How about any other academic libraries?

 Anything that you can supply Jason would be most gratefully received.

 Thanks!

Jennifer