[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Training Material for the Web Client

Dana Schwarz Schwarz at lincoln.library.on.ca
Fri Mar 16 15:24:48 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We are currently using Evergreen Staff Client 3.0.2 but in September our Consortium has agreed that we all switch to using only the Web Client. The issue I am currently dealing with is scheduling everyone together to train them on circulation and cataloguing with the web client because it looks a bit different.  However, I don't think I'll be able to because spring and summer programming starts soon. Would anyone have training material that I could use? Possibly? Please?

Thank you very much,

Dana Schwarz
Technical Services Coordinator
[No motto (marketing)]