[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Training Material for the Web Client

Remington Steed remington.steed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:33:31 EDT 2018

Hi Diane,

Are you willing to contribute your training materials toward the Evergreen
community documentation? You would just need to be willing to release your
work under the Creative Commons "Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0" license (
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/).

The docs team is working hard to make the Web Client docs useful for
everyone.  We will greatly appreciate contributions from anyone in any form!

You can share files or ask questions on the docs email list:
open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org

Remington