[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] discouraged

Katie Greenleaf Martin bcl at blaircountylibraries.org
Mon Mar 19 11:33:27 EDT 2018

I have been able to use my Dymo 450 printer with the web client . . . I'm
sure there are lots of use cases that may or may not be supported but here
is my label template for just spine label (instead of spine and pocket)
that works well for me. It did require some browser print settings
tinkering :)
Katie

--
Katie Greenleaf Martin, MLIS