[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] discouraged

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon Mar 19 12:41:24 EDT 2018

On 03/19/2018 11:55 AM, scott.thomas at sparkpa.org wrote:
> Jason,
>    I agree Launchpad is a great tool, but I, for one, would like to see more discussion about bugs and Webby issues on this list. I often have trouble finding bugs in Launchpad so I feel sheepish about creating new ones there without first discussing it with others with more expertise, and this seems like a good place to do that.

And I am not trying to stop people from discussing bugs on this or any
other list. I think that's fine, too.

It's just that Launchpad is the official record of the known bugs and
feature requests, so if it is not on Launchpad, it is not on the RADAR.

I hear that IRC is also a good place to discuss bugs or other issues. :)