[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] discouraged

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Mon Mar 19 17:03:19 EDT 2018

This is what I see in the copy editor. I scanned three items. Highlighted
all three then chose to Edit Items. One is shown here and all three are
along the top of the page (volumes). How do I change the shelving location
for all three at once?

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch