[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Frequency of Open-ils-general digest

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Fri Mar 23 10:48:14 EDT 2018

Hi, again.

On a related note: I use mail filters to organize my incoming email into
various folders before I read it. Most email clients have this feature,
and if yours doesn't, drop it and get one that does.

This way, I can see what email requires my immediate attention and what
can wait.

I get hundreds of emails a day from the various servers, lists, ticket
systems, and other people.

Whether you get the digest of this list or not, looking into using the
filter feature of you mail software is time well spent.

Jason