[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Frequency of Open-ils-general digest

Chris Burton cburton at nflibrary.ca
Fri Mar 23 11:21:58 EDT 2018

I was wondering why when Digest mode was off I wouldn't see any. I would
love a daily report but monthly seems like missing out on a lot of relevant
info such as with the upcoming conference. Also, they are filtered but
sometimes when busy I don't think to check it for a while and everything is
so pieced out it is hard to follow a conversation sometimes