[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.0.2-3.0.3 Upgrade DB script takes over a week to finish

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Mar 23 15:37:30 EDT 2018

Hi Jesse,

Am I correct in understanding that you're saying that particular update
took over a week?  That seems a bit extraordinary but I have seen where
some updates like this are better off broken up into chunks or run serially
for best results.  The best path will vary based on system level, well,
variables.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative