[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Last chance to pre-order conference t-shirts

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 26 09:21:03 EDT 2018

Hi all,

It's your last chance to pre-order 2018 Evergreen International
Conference t-shirts, starting at the very low price of $15 per t-shirt!
https://evergreen-ils.org/merchandise/conference-t-shirt/ . T-shirts
range in sizes from Small to 5XL.

Because we need time to get the t-shirts made and shipped to the venue,
they must be pre-ordered by this Friday. The t-shirts will be available
for pickup at the Evergreen merchandise table.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the conference next month!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator