[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Launchpad "Importance": How Determined?

Daniel Solove dsolove at bapl.org
Mon Mar 26 20:23:09 EDT 2018

Hi Diane,

We are a PA Evergreen library (PaILS) on web client 3.03.  I pointed out
this bug #1735539 from Launchpad - "web client Cannot delete multiple Items
from Item Status Screen" to Scott today after it wouldn't work for my Tech.
Services dept.  Scott had us try a workaround - moving these items into a
bucket after scanning them in item status and then removing them from the
catalog.  This did work but isn't the workflow we prefer.  The other
functionality of editing & changing item attributes in batch does work in
3.03 as was stated by several others on the list.  We would like the batch
item delete functionality from item status moved to a higher severity level
and fixed in one of the next Web client releases.

Dan

--

*​Daniel Solove
Head of Acquisitions, Library Systems, & Technology