[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] calling all photographers

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Mar 27 08:07:04 EDT 2018

Once again I'm gathering photos of Evergreen people and events to use in
the annual report.  If you have any photos you'd like to see considered for
inclusion from any Evergreen event please send them my way.  Evergreen
event here is a pretty broadly defined - it could be a community event such
as a DIG, a hackfest, the conference and so on or it could be a local
event, a training, a go live or anything else.  Heck, it could be a normal
day at the circ desk.

What I do require is that you have consent from the subjects, especially if
we can see their faces or anything identifying to use the photo for
community purposes.  The most likely purpose would be the annual report but
they could potentially get used in other media such as Facebook or
Twitter.  If you send a photo where the community lanyards are in use and
someone has a red lanyard in the photo I will edit them out or not use the
photo.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative