[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings View in Web Client

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Mar 29 13:35:59 EDT 2018

To be clear, nobody is talking about getting rid of Holdings
Maintenance. It has a new name - holdings view - and there have been
some changes in the display, some of which are improvements and other
changes that are causing problems, some of which are significant. But I
haven't heard anyone suggest getting rid of it.

Kathy