[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings View in Web Client

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Fri Mar 30 12:43:38 EDT 2018

Good morning -

I like this discussion. The example of a reference interview is a good one.
Sometimes I don't even know the question that needs to be asked. I look
forward to attending this session Tuesday at the conference and learning
how to have positive input in correcting problems.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library