[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Does your library have a videoconference license...

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue May 1 16:50:53 EDT 2018

Hi Shannon,

Yes, absolutely.  It looks like there's a limit of 25 users for Google
Meets/Google Hangouts, so that seems like a good option when we know
that there will be no more than 25 people attending a meeting.  Can
anybody start and record a Google Meet, or does it need to be somebody
with a Google Enterprise subscription?

Thanks for this suggestion!

  -Jane